Columbus, OH
<< Back to Project List
The Ohio State University commissioned Rogers Krajnak Architects, Inc. to renovate the second floor, replace all windows, and update HVAC and electrical system for Stillman Hall. Stillman Hall was originally constructed as a public works project in 1937. Expanded in 2000, the building currently accommodates the College of Social Work.

The second floor was renovated to become the hub of the research activities for the College of Social Work including offices for faculty and project managers, conference space and group collaboration areas. Borrowed lights in the corridor and glass panels in office doors allow the daylight from the perimeter offices to extend into the corridor and central offices.

The original windows were replaced with energy efficient windows that closely match the aesthetics of the original 1937 windows. The exterior ornamental copper spandrel panels between the windows were repaired and restored.